PDA

View Full Version : On subject of smaller bags - ISO a really small bag to wear w/sling

Canna
05-07-2005, 01:50 PM
I was slinging DD around the mall yesterday with my Skip Hop. I don't mind wearing the SH with the sling, and it worked, but I would like to find a small (10 x 10 in. for example) bag with a long strap that could be worn with a sling and just would carry, say, 1 diaper, wallet, and phone.

This would really be more of a purse than a diaper bag, I guess. Anyone seen anything like this?

MamaKath
05-07-2005, 08:23 PM
The two that I know can be worn with a sling are the Essentials Sling Tote (my friend does this, I can ask if she can take a picture though I am not sure she still has the bag) and the Lands End Little Tripper (LE LT).

HTH~

mamaAnn
05-09-2005, 11:56 AM
www.ellingtonleather.com
On their sale page is the Globetrotter which is the perfect size for what you want-that's why I got it. And with the sale it was only $16!
Too bad it's just black though...

www.ebags.com is a good place to look too

I got a great spring bag off e-bay seller name "2 crafty moms" that is perfect for this too (9"x9")and only $20 Adjustable messenger strap and fun fabrics. I can fit 1 dipe, wipes in baggie not plastic holder, wallet, phone, lipstick, kleenex and snack baggie.

Canna
05-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I can't find that seller on ebay - can you give me a link to one of their listings? Your bag sounds great!

mamaAnn
05-09-2005, 02:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15558&item=4331067496&rd=1
It's this style but mine has an adjustable messenger strap
You can at least keep checking back with them or they custom make bags too
Ann