PDA

View Full Version : Stroller bag for bar handled strollers?

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
05-07-2005, 05:07 PM
My Skip Hop Duo isn't working so well for my Venezia (maybe I'm not positioning it right, but it slides down) so I'm in the market for a new bag. It's my favorite diaper bag as far as organization goes, but not in terms of looks. I really love the looks of the Fleurville Sling Tote but after purchasing my 3rd Peg Perego stroller in 5 months, I probably shouldn't spend $130 on a diaper bag. I'm looking for something that hangs really well from a stroller (It looks like the ST hangs really well!), about the size of the sling tote. I'm looking for something in the price range of the Skip Hop Dash/Expo. If it would look nice with both Cheseapeake and black sable fabric patterns, it's a plus!

TIA,
Lauren

MomTo5
05-07-2005, 05:58 PM
PP actaully makes a diaper bag that hangs on the little clips that are on the side of your stroller and will match the color perfectly. It's called the PP Borso Bag. Its works really great with Peg strollers because it's made for them. I know that Mariln at www.arunningstroller.com selld them. Good Luck!

Melissa

MamaKath
05-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Lauren I am so glad the Venezia is working out well for you! The best recommendation I can make with Peg strollers is to buy a couple carabiners (they are sold many places as key clips very inexpensively). You attach the carabiners to the loops along the handle bar. Then look for a bag that has a detachable shoulder strap so it has d-rings where the strap clips on. You attach the carabiners to the d-rings and voila! A stroller perfect diaper bag. ;-) :-)

I think some worth looking at are the Kecci, the Ameribag Messenger tote (sportier but works great!), the OneStepAhead diaper tote, the Ebags convertible 3-ways bag, the Samsonite cascadia Backpack/tote, and a bunch more. I have even seen some really cute bags with this feature at places like Target and Walmart that would work great. Those TimeLife big bags have the loops I know.

HTH, happy shopping!

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
05-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the tip! Do you think they'll sell the carabiners at Office Depot?

Yes, the Venezia is working out really well. I LOVE it, DD loves it and even DH (who thought the P3 was "fine") loves it. So glad I went for it!

almostamom
05-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Lauren,
I've never had a Duo, but I got a Skip Hop Dash a few weeks ago and I love the way it fits on my Venezia. It's very convenient. Having never seen a Duo in person, I don't know how they differ, but the Dash has worked really well for me.
Good luck,
~Linda~
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/25049.jpg