PDA

View Full Version : check out this cool diaper bag

mommabear
05-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I found a cool diaper bag that i've never heard mentioned befor so I thought I would let you know. Go the www.lesportsac.com and click on classic collection then specialty bags. I have never seen this in person but it looks cute. There is one going on ebay ending soon that seems to be a great deal. It is listed under lesportsac baby bag.

jenfed1
05-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I have it in black..it's a really nice bag...It's huge...holds more than any bag I've ever had, and it's light as a feather...even fully packed, it weighs nothing.

I use it for all day outings mostly, since it really holds so much.

mommato2boys
05-08-2005, 05:25 PM
These are really cute....check out some of the other bags too!!! The totes are nice as are the weekender bags!!!! As a heavy packer, I am all over this one!!!! And I think the trucker print is adorable!!! And even my DH thought it was cute!!!! i might be placing an order...now to decide which size and style! They really really have a lot to chose from. Don't just look at the diaper bags, they have totes, backpacks, messengers....tons of different bags!!!! Thanks OP!!!!!!!!!!

writeleigh
05-09-2005, 08:58 PM
I've always been curious about this bag. I'd love to see it IRL - or pics of people with it.

babybee1
05-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Very cute! Love the plaid!