PDA

View Full Version : Sun shade for beach

VClute
05-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Hello, all! I'm posting this here and probably another couple of places because I'm not quite sure where this fits and I'm hoping veteran moms can help!:

I'm looking for a small shelter or cabana to take to the beach and possibly use outside on our deck this summer. DS is 3 months old and will be 5 months old when we hit the sand. Does anyone have any experience with a particular brand of sun shelter? A friend has one that's like a TINY pack and play (think bassinet-size) that's low to the ground with a shade over it - anyone know where I could find one like that? Or should I go for a bigger one? She said she got hers at Target, and they don't have it anymore. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05

WooChx
05-11-2005, 10:43 AM
I think the Graco Pak-n-Play sport is fabulous! I wouldn't go to the beach without it!

JennyLynn
05-14-2005, 03:12 PM
One Step Ahead (www.onestepahead.com) has a couple of cabanas that look really good. I don't have one but am thinking about it!

Jenny

ctychick
05-15-2005, 10:06 AM
Take a look at these.

http://www.sunfriendlyproducts.com/cgi-bin/cart/items.cgi?category=Shadeproducts

I just ordered the Sun Stop'r Cabana II plus a number of other items from this website. I actually called them asking about the cabana and the woman was very nice and helpful. Free shipping for orders over $75. My order was shipped next day.