PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Navy Skip Hop Dash today and so far I'm LOVING it! (m)

hobokenmom
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I just packed it up and got it ready to hang from my P3, and I think I'm really going to like this bag. I just sold my Duo because I felt like it was a bottomless pit because it was so tall, and the Dash seems much better.

I'll let you all know how I like it after I use it for a few days.

suzhatch1
05-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Hi Amy - I just got my red Dash yesterday to match our red MBUS & I agree, I love the organization! All that organization in such a small bag!

But I wanted to ask you if the velcro on the front pockets is driving you crazy? I remember it being mentioned in a thread here awhile back, but I ordered the Dash anyway after seeing how organized it was IRL. After just packing it up for a trial run, my knuckles are feeling raw from the scratchy velcro. Just wondering if it bugs everyone - or if it's just me.

Suz

hobokenmom
05-18-2005, 05:37 AM
Hi Suz. I've now been using my Dash for a few days and so far I like it. I have noticed the velcro being scratchy, and I'm hoping that over time it will soften up a bit.

The other thing that I've noticed is that the flap seems sort of stiff, but I also think that ove time it will soften up as well.

I love the organization. I felt like all sorts of things got lost at the bottom of my Duo, and this bag is working so much better for me.

I have a Sling tote in Aqua Stripe arriving today, so I'm excited to try that out as well (Good thing my DH is away on business) though he's not the most observant person in the world (hasnt' commented on the Dash yet and I carried it around all last weekend.