PDA

View Full Version : Red Hen or Timi & Leslie

mommato2boys
05-13-2005, 04:12 PM
I am looking for a diaper bag/purse, but mostly a purse that I can slip a couple of things into when I go into a store...but mainly carrying it as a purse. I love the Davy pattern but really can't see it up close. And I went to a baby store today and saw a Red Hen bag and thought it was adorable! I like the true blue pattern or retro cowboy. Any thoughts on either of these bags? Is there a good place to see them online? Thanks for all your help!

ktdid74
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
I actually have the hen size Retro Cowboy. It's so adorable and the perfect size to use as a purse (which is what I used it for). I'm about to post it for sale on the babybags yahoo group though. To see pics of the bags check out www.2redhens.com or see the ones on www.allaboutsavvy.com. They have lots of patterns. I personally love the cowboy pattern!

jayhjay
05-16-2005, 04:27 PM
I have a 2 Red Hen in the Hen size and use it as a purse all the time. I can also throw a diaper and some wipes in when I need to (although I mostly use it just for me!). I wasn't sure you were comparing it to a small or large T&L. I have a large and while I love it, it is way to big for a purse for me (and I am a heavy packer). I haven't seen the smalls but I think they are taller and narrower than the Hens, but I am sure someone else can offer more on those. JJ