PDA

View Full Version : Fess up, so how many diaper bags do you have that haven't been used?

heidi_timms
05-13-2005, 06:59 PM
I have 2-3 diaper bags stashed away in my DD's closet that haven't been used yet and a few that I've ordered that aren't here yet. I just haven't gotten around to using them, plus I only like to "introduce" one every once in a while so DH doesn't go into shock LOL!

So how many do you have hidden away???

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

suzhatch1
05-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Well...technically ALL of mine are hidden away since DD isn't due for another couple weeks! <<giggle>>

I've purchased 6 so far:

2 Kecci - Chartreuse/Pink & Magenta/Pink
1 Skip Hop Dash - Red (to match our MBUS)
1 Timi & Leslie Large Bebe - Mia
1 Timi & Leslie Backpack - Mia
1 Ellington Inflight Tote - Kiwi

I'm a sucker for the brocade fabrics (can you tell!) :)

Mine are hiding in our office closet (except the Skip Hop, it's attached to the stroller already - but the stroller is technically folded up in another closet waiting to be used, too! :))

I keep telling DH that I'm "testing them out to find the perfect bag!". I'm hoping he doesn't freak out when the UPS guy comes next week with my next purchase....

Suz

newmomto1
05-13-2005, 09:51 PM
So...I am not the only one with stashed bags????
Stashed & never used:
T&L Large Bebe - Mia
Alpha 7 - Blue Choc
Ellington In Flight - Kiwi
I also just sold a Purple Oi Oi Messenger & a Chocolate Dash that weren't getting used.
I *think* that's it :-)

mommato2boys
05-15-2005, 09:18 AM
I am currently using my older Kelty kids backpack.

I have in the closet... not hidden but not being used either:
Landsend DIA (used at first but didn't really like the lack of style)
Older DIA (use it for DS#1 overnight bag)
Alpha 7 (never used, cute, but really not big enough for me)
Baby Bjorn clamshell (bought this WAY before this board!!!)
Chrome messenger (liked it, stores alot, but didn't like that it doesn't fit on just on my shoulder for short trips, it really needs to be wore as a messenger)

And just put my diaper dude in the closet....for now....I love this bag, but right now I need more room than this bag offers....but I will go back to it!!!!!

tigalig
05-18-2005, 03:26 PM
I thought I was the only one . . . I just counted and I have 4, soon to be 5 when my ST arrives. :)

joime
05-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi! how much are you selling the skip hop dash? including shipping?TIA

jp96
05-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Does anyone know the link to the Yahoo Diaper Bag Group where you can sell unwanted bags? Thanks!

LD92599
05-22-2005, 12:34 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Laura
mom to William

LKibala at optonline dot net

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

houseof3boys
05-22-2005, 02:46 PM
I probably have 4 or 5. I need to just list them on swap and be done with it but I keep making excuses that I might need just that specific one someday! :)

jp96
05-22-2005, 04:32 PM
THanks!