PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who's not a big fan of the Skip Hops?

jerseygirl07067
05-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Just got mine today, as I had actually ordered the Dash and Expo in red, since I could never see any IRL. They're cool looking but I am not a fan of either! I hate the velcro (I know they're going to be redone, but I was never a big fan of the velcro on the Duo either) and I hate the bottomless pit effect. The Expo actually wasn't as bad, since it's not all black on the inside, but while the Dash is very nice looking, I couldn't stand the all black interior!!

Oh well...I guess I'm pickier than I thought....I might wind up ordering the LL Bean bag since it's inexpensive and got such great reviews, or a Kecci since they're so different looking...

Marcy

heidi_timms
05-15-2005, 12:02 AM
I haven't taken the Skip Hop plunge for some reason, but I do like the looks of the Expo and the Dash. Have you tried the Loom Marsupial? They are awesome and very functional!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

cartersmom
05-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm not a big fan either. I have a dash and hate the black hole effect and just find it awkward to use in general. It has become my backup storage bag that stays in the car for extra supplies.

clc053103
05-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I got a dash- love the function- HATE the fact that the interior is black, and that the strap is black- even though the trim on the bag is chocolate brown. But it's a good "Stroller" bag and DH said he couldn't see himself using the Sling tote. So we'll see if we use it- I admit I have a kecci on the way too!

saschalicks
05-16-2005, 11:40 AM
After disliking my DUO I didn't even take the plunge with the Dash. So you're not alone. The velcro sounds like it would annoy me. I say go for the LL Bean. If I didn't just buy 3 in the last month I'd definitely go with that one.