PDA

View Full Version : New ST owners, how much can you fit in it?

knaidel
05-17-2005, 12:59 PM
For all those who own a Sling Tote, can you give us a general idea of how much you can fit in it? What do you usually take with you? How does this compare to other bags you've owned?

Emmas Mom
05-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Oi. Well, you asked so I'm going to list my contents right now:

Back pocket:
~Huggies disposable changing pad in a zip lock bag
~Various papers (receipts & such)

Inside:
*Smallest elastic rim pocket (there is only one "small" one):
~2 dirty diaper disposal bags
~small zip lock w/disposable bib, table cover & fork
*2nd elastic pocket:
~baby Tylenol, baby comb, travel diaper cream, baby nail clippers, bandaides, small packets of burn cream, baby nail file
*3rd elastic pocket:
~2 size 4 diapers & 1 pull up
*4th elastic pocket:
~wipes
*insulated pocket:
~nothing currently, but a water bottle or sippy usually
*Main compartment:
~pocket size Franklin
~the large Sassy snack bowl w/Cherrios or something
That's all I have in this compartment but there is room for more...probably a change of clothes or a couple toys or something.

Front pocket:
*Big zip compartment:
~more papers/receipts, a few of those really cool new little individual Crystal light type drink mix thingys, a pen, a couple Dove chocolates (cause duh...chocolate! Doesn't everyone carry it around? :D )
*one fleece pocket:
~my cell phone
*2nd fleece pocket:
~currently nothing, occasionally my sun glasses
*the larger part of the front pocket:
~ wallet (small size, not checkbook size)
~keys
~gum
~various lipsticks/glosses/chapsticks & a lip liner
~travel size dental floss
~eye drops (for my contacts)
~travel Aleve
~hey look! More chocolate! :D
~my comb
~a couple of my DD's pony tail holders (cause she never keeps them in)
~my compact
~my security pass for work

WOW! That's it. Now I'm even more impressed with this bag! lol ;)

knaidel
05-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks for posting that. Can you (or anyone else) tell me which other bags you've owned and how it compares (in terms of how much it holds?)
I just sold my Skip Hop Duo, because I felt like everything was always getting lost in it's tall, narrow frame- does that make sense? Do you think that's an issue with this bag?

Oh, and I agree- chocolate is a VERY IMPORTANT item to carry with you. At all times.

Emmas Mom
05-18-2005, 01:02 PM
I posted comparison pictures next to my Kecci & LE LT on another thread in this forum (More Fleurville ST pictures). It probably holds as much as my Kecci but I like the ST organization better & definitely holds more that my LT. I do not find it to be difficult to find things in but I cannot compare it to the Skip Hop because I've never owned one of those.