PDA

View Full Version : New bag at One Step Ahead

smbirth
05-17-2005, 06:03 PM
I saw this in the One Step Ahead catalog this week and thought it looked interesting.

A good sized mini-messenger for when I am carrying DS in his pouch or Mei Tei.

I like that it is leather and that the inside is a lighter color. I do wish it came in canvas or microfiber with more color choices.

I might consider purchasing this one.

Just thought it was a good option for a quick trip bag---smaller than a Little Tripper.

Sheri
Momma to Nathaniel
8 months of BF!!

smbirth
05-17-2005, 06:03 PM
A link would help wouldnt it?!? LOL

http://www.onestepahead.com/product/27211/350755/117.html

ginamlee
05-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Hmmmmmm....

I've just been thinking this week that it is about time to downsize from my Alpha 7 (which I LOVE). My daughter doesn't drink formula any more, so I don't have the dispensers to carry around. For her, I really only need a couple of diapers, a wipes case, a sippy cup, and sometimes a long-sleeved bib. For me, I carry a checkbook wallet, a billfold wallet, a cell phone and keys. I wonder if this would do it??? Oh, and I decided that if I was gonna downsize from the Alpha 7, it had to be a messenger. And then you go and post this!!! I wish i could see inside the main compartment and better visualize the size of the mommy area....

smbirth
05-18-2005, 05:51 AM
Gina---Sorry that I tempted you!! :)

I took a look at some of the close up views, especially the one where the bag is open and the front pocket extended out.

I think my problem will be that even though I BF, my son takes EBM from an AVent bottle when we are out. I dont think an Avent will fit in the pocket that they are showing with a diaper and bottle. So I wonder if it will fit a sippy?

I would go ahead and buy it and try it out and take pics, but it is just not in the budget for a few more weeks. We are trying to stay away from using the credit cards!

Maybe some one else will take the plunge and buy it and try it out for us?

Sheri
Momma to Nathaniel
BF for 8 months!