PDA

View Full Version : For those who use wristlets....

jenfed1
05-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Do you also carry a wallet in your main bag with all your other credit cards and things? I love my wristlet, but I find that I can't fit ALL my stuff from my wallet in it...should I keep my non-everyday cards in a wallet in the diaper bag and just throw my license, atm and credit card and some cash in the wristlet? I love the wristlet idea...just not sure if it's working for me.

Thanks

ckleist
05-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I just got the ellington wristlet, and I keep my stuff (lipstick, epi pen, tylenol, etc) in it, and if I'm doing a quick errand, toss in my license and cc. But if I forget to put them back in my wallet, I always have the wristlet in my main bag so that hasn't been an issue (yet).

LD92599
05-18-2005, 08:28 PM
I use a coach wristlet and keep my license, credit credits, store cards, cash and misc cards in it. I have another wristlet type thing from Container Store (it's a longish "wristlet" that's mesh w/ a zipper) that i keep my coupons, gift certificates, etc in. If i know i'm going somewhere where i only need the basics, i throw the coach one in my diaper bag, otherwise i'll throw both in. Works for me and i know when we're out to eat or something i just need the wristlet.

Laura
mom to William

LKibala at optonline dot net

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

nov02mom
05-19-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't actually carry a wallet, just a small insert with a place for 3 cards and a DL. Then I just throw that, whatever cash I have, my chapstick and gum and off I go!

staceywj
05-22-2005, 11:40 PM
I have a few Coach wristlets but also recently noticed that I cannot fit all my stuff in it. I purchased the Coach cosmetic case (not sure if that is the exact name) which I am using as a wristlet and it is working for me. I do not think that I will be going back to a wallet soon. I also use a wristlet for coupons and gift cards.
Stacey

fuzzies_mom
05-22-2005, 11:48 PM
I use an Ellington wristlet and I can fit my small wallet, chapstick, hair tie and cell phone. So I guess I can fit everything--have you considered getting a smaller wallet? The two wristlet suggestion from a pp is also a good idea.

Alyssa
Gabriel Peter 2/27/05