PDA

View Full Version : Expressivetoys return policy?

Timmersmom
05-19-2005, 11:41 PM
I bought an ice blue Skip Hop Duo from Expressivetoys - it's a great bag, but after seeing it IRL, I've decided to get a Dash instead. However, as I look at the returns policy, apparently if it's out of the original packaging, you have to pay a 20% restocking fee.

So am I reading this right? I did take the bag out of the plastic wrap it came in, and played with it, but still has the tags on. It never occurred to me that taking off the plastic wrap would mean I couldn't return it and get a full refund.

Anyone with experience with this return policy? Should I just try to sell it on Yahoo baby bags swap?

TIA.

jerseygirl07067
05-19-2005, 11:58 PM
I'd like to know the answer too as I just ordered the Dash, Duo, and Expo in red and wasn't big on any of them....They are all cool looking but I hate the velcro and the dark interior.

I was going to e-mail them tomorrow but saw your question..

Marcy

newmomto1
05-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Why don't you email Jen (the owner) at Expressive Toys directly?
She is super sweet & great to deal with.
I am sure she can answer any questions you have about her store policies.
[email protected]
HTH :-)

firsttimemommy
05-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Well, Jen is one of the nicest retailers I have ever ordered from - but I've never returned anything though, so I am not sure how that is handled - but I agree, call her or email her - she is so nice! If it is new with tags, I am sure there will not be any problems.

I am sure that she (along with other retailers) have to deal with some people using a bag for awhile, deciding it's just not "them" and try to return it for a full refund (with some having obvious wear issues) and I am sure that she has to have a policy to protect herself from that. Small retailers just have to be more careful because their profits are EASILY infringed upon by abuse.

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."