PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to carry a PINK diaper bag even though I have a SON ??

Corie
05-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Does this make any difference? I always thought people
would assume that my baby was a girl if I carried a pink
diaper bag.

What do you think?

Corie

mommato2boys
05-20-2005, 03:53 PM
I think you should get what bag you WANT...if you want a pink bag, get it.....there maybe some that think you have a girl, but lets face it, I can dress my sons in blue from head to toe and someone will still say "what a cute little girl". Personally, I LIKE the more manly prints, but if I liked a pink bag, I would get it too, KWIM?

newmomto1
05-20-2005, 04:00 PM
My personal opinion (as a mother to a precious little boy :)) ...it's YOUR bag..not your son's...so go for the color you love :D!!

jenfed1
05-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I have the blue chocolate Fleurville ST and I have 2 girls...I'm not a pink person, so I went for the blue...I don't think it matters...

Have fun!

callalillyanne
05-20-2005, 07:28 PM
I agree, you are the one who has to carry it and it is your bag, so you should get what YOU want :)

pbeyez
05-23-2005, 04:54 PM
I have twins, a boy and a girl.....it took me forever to make that decision. People are going to ask you what sex your baby is no matter what color diaper bag you have, even if your son is in all blue. My daugther can be in all pink and my son in all blue with a baseball cap and people still ask if I have 2 girls. Choose a diaper bag that you like, that is functional and quality made. Good luck

Nina
Mommy to Austin & Alissa

mamamillie
05-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Just my 2 cents, but the bag is your not your son's. I have 2 boys and my collection is all over the highway from girly to sporty. Get what you like so you can try to have a little fun lugging all the kid stuff!

JaysTeri
05-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Believe it or not, I've been out with my ds wearing all blue and I'm carrying a blue diaper bag and people have told me what a beautiful little girl he is! Bottom line, you can't win.

BTW, I just bought a new PINK diaper bag. To heck with what they think!