PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of Kecci bag over Petunia Picklebottom (other than price)

gatorsmom
05-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Can anyone tell me in what ways a Kecci bag is similar to a PP diaper bag and in what ways they are different (other than the obvious price tag difference)? I have used a PP for the past 2 years and loved it. And it wore well. Until yesterday when a sippy cup leaked through the inner and outer liners of the bag and got red dye from the beautiful red Chinese brocade fabric all over the back of my favorite jacket.

I really loved that bag but I can't worry about it leaking. So, it's time for a new one. The thing I liked about the PP are #1-the backpack or shoulder strap option. #2-it's a roomy backpack but it's not so deep that you have to stick your whole arm in it to feel around for things at the bottom. #3-I'm able to let it slide down my arm a little and search for things in it with one hand- all without taking it completely off my back!!! #4-it's beautiful and makes me feel a little more attractive when I wear it. #5- it's really comfortable to wear and frees up both hands.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

suzhatch1
05-23-2005, 03:14 PM
I'd have to say the 1 obvious thing that Kecci has over Petunia (if you don't want to mention price) is that the Kecci is machine washable, where as the PPB is dry clean only.

That's huge in my book...especially if it's a bag you are going to be carrying any kind of bottles, sippy cups or wet duds in.

HTH!
Suz