PDA

View Full Version : High Chair Covers

staceywj
05-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Ok, it seems that many of you recommend the shopping cart covers from Cathy does anyone have any recommendations for high chair covers?
Thanks,
Stacey
mom to Alexa

heidi_timms
05-25-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't have Cathy's, but I think you can use it for both carts and highchairs. Ours works for both and we have gotten sooo much use out of ours.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

hapahaolegirl
05-25-2005, 09:16 PM
You can use Cathy's cart covers for high chairs as well! Her covers are nice and cushy and perfect for use on high chairs!

HTH

Kristen

MarisaSF
05-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Do you mean restaurant high chairs or home high chairs?

Cathy's can be used in restaurant high chairs. I've loved having mine.

For home, I've seen this: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/kidsstuff/k110highchair.html
The fabric reminds me of a parachute -- kinda papery -- but easy to clean. IMO it's a good invention for someone like me who has 2nd-hand disgusting ripped-fabric highchair!

ETA: I just realized we're in diaper bags. You may be able to find more opinions in Around the House.

holliam
05-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay, I must have the messiest kid on the block because I really would not want to use my cart cover on a restaurant high chair.

I honestly just bought the one from Fisher Price. It's not thrilling but it is made to fit the restaurant highchairs perfectly and it's not that nasty PVC vinyl. The fabric is like light-weight backpack material. It's slightly padded, and it is so easy to use.

This is a good price:
http://store.yahoo.com/kidsurplus/blu50152.html

We just picked it up locally at Target.

Holli

staceywj
05-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Thanks so much for all of your suggestions. I decided on Cahty's for the shopping cart and the Fisher Price one for the resturant high chair. I greatly appreciate that link, it saves me so much time shopping around the net for the best price. Now, I only have to decide on the fabric for the shopping cart cover...decisions, decisions.
Thanks again,
Stacey mom to Alexa 10/25/04

staceywj
05-28-2005, 09:47 AM
I also need a high chair cover for my mother's house. I was going to order that one online and I am glad that you informed me that it was at Target.
Thanks!
Stacey mom to Alexa 10/25/04