PDA

View Full Version : LL Bean Classic II Everyday Backpack? Or other suggestions?

maggie12
05-31-2005, 07:15 AM
I'm looking for a backpack that can double for baby gear and mommy gear, too! :) I'm not a super heavy packer but would like room for a few board books, diaper, wipes, possible change of clothes, sippy cup, snack, wallet and phone for me. My daughter is 19 months so we don't need bottle holders, etc. I have a LE Little Tripper now which has been great but am looking for something in a backpack style that doesn't scream "diaper bag" but still looks classic.

I came across the LL Bean backpack in my searches and wondered if anyone has tried using it as a diaper bag equivalent?

Thanks!!

smbirth
05-31-2005, 04:37 PM
I really like the looks of this---I just dont know what the inside is like.

I have also heard good things about the Daline Helix backpack. Some one has posted about this one and has great pics of it. I believe she got it from Ebags.com. However, hers is beige and that color is no longer available! :( I love the beige----but the gray is cute too, and I think they have a pink lining to help eliminate the black hole effect.

If you get the LL Bean, please post pics and a review!

Sheri
Momma to Nathaniel
9-15-04

mommato2boys
05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
I have an older Kelty kids bag that I like. It has a three way handle which really can't be beat. I think the newer bags look smaller IMO. The color choices are limited, but nice bag and great quality...just another idea.

mommato2boys
05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
I have an older Kelty kids bag that I like. It has a three way handle which really can't be beat. I think the newer bags look smaller IMO. The color choices are limited, but nice bag and great quality...just another idea.

mommato2boys
05-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Sorry, double post.