PDA

View Full Version : Thought These Were Really Cute (wetbags)and Info on Wristlets

audball
06-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Sorry to combine posts here. But one of my favorite stores www . lovesendlesspossibilities . com (no spaces), is having a 10% off sale: type in 40605100 and get 10% off orders for June.

She has the posh by tori wristlets for $22 (usually $39 in stores!).

Also, she is sponsoring a giveaway with other hand-craft businesses. One is stinkbug designs and they have these cute wetbags:
http://www.stinkbugdesigns.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=CustomOrders

anyway, cute stuff to check out. and rhonda's site (lovesendlesspossbilities) only charges $5 for shipping to the mainland :)

MommytoLayla
06-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Thank you for posting this. I just went and ordered one of the wristlets which I have been eyeing in drama queen and I also got one of the cute phone pouches. It should come in handy instead of digging through my bag. Thanks again!!

priscilla73
06-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Haven't checked out the sale yet but wanted to say that I now hold the World Record for the most times the word *possibilities* has been misspelled! Why did they make it so difficult? Or is it just ME? LOL!!!! :)

audball
06-02-2005, 05:21 PM
LOL! yeah, and it doesn't help that that's not the only word...you have to type out "lovesendless.."too! what messed me up was the ebay seller that was poshibilities? anyway, i'm suffering because my shift key on the left of the keyboard is gone (thanks to DS and sesame street . com)...it's not getting easy, these days...!