PDA

View Full Version : Q for Clutterbags users

downwarddog
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm about to buy a Clutterbag -- I just love them! However, I'm a cloth diapering mom who needs the right size bag. Does anyone have any suggestions? My DD is just over 8 mos & I need a bag that will hold several CDs, sippy cup, bib, lunch or dinner, wipes, my cell phone, wallet, book or mag, some makeup items & whatever else I need to put in there... If you love the size of your bag, please tell me what style it is:-) Thanks!

~Lenore
Mom to Acadia (Cadi), born 9/28/04;
dogs Loka & Colby;
plus 1 cat, Chelsea!

mamaAnn
06-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I love my Clutterbag and they are a great investment. I think mine would be a bit small for all your gear but it's 15" wide and 11" tall w/ outside pocket just as a reference. All the inside pockets are great and I'd recommend the added option of the zippered top.
Janie is great to work with and her material is top quality.
happy bag making
Ann

downwarddog
06-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks!
Janie suggested her largest bag but I was afraid that it would be TOO large (I think it's the Stephanie? I don't quite remember off-hand). But I'll compare the bag to your dimensions. Thanks for the input, & the zipper suggestion. I was thinking about that, I HATE open bags that just let the stuff pour out!

~Lenore
Mom to Acadia, 9/28/05