PDA

View Full Version : WeeRide Centric Carrier?

sherylb
06-03-2005, 11:10 PM
DH and I were looking at bicycle seats/trailers for DD today. We just can't afford a trailer right now, but saw the WeeRide Centric Carrier. It was affordable and looked like a good idea - a front mounted seat to increase stability and allow conversation with the child.

Has anyone used one of these? Any reviews? Thanks!

jbain
04-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi There;
I bought one of these last week and have used it a few times. It is a really great product. I could easliy talk with my daughter, and I really didn't feel any change in my riding due to her weight. I will admit though, it is a bit awkward riding because you have to angle your legs out a bit. It may exaggerated for me because I have very short legs and thus a very small bike frame. If your bike is a bit bigger, that you can push the seat as far forward as possible to have minimal interference when your ride.

Another great thing about this product is that you can easily remove it if you are riding without baby. Or you can switch it to another bike if you have purchased a second bar. We are going to do that, so that either one of us can go for a bike ride on our own bikes with the little one.

Hope that helps!
JJ