PDA

View Full Version : What happenned to the LL Bean diaper bag?

Laundraholic
06-06-2005, 11:31 AM
After reading some good reviews on this site, I decided to order the LL Bean Diaper Bag, but when I looked on the site, it's now gone?

Anyone know what happenned to it? I remember looking at it on the site before and it said "new"... I can't imagine that it's discontinued already?

MommytoLayla
06-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I just spoke with a woman from Bean's and she said that they are sold out and don't have a date for a new shipment and then said: "The only information available to me is that we do not have any plans at this time to replace this bag. I am sorry for the disappointment. It was new for us this year, and was obviously very popular."

So I don't know if that means they are not going to carry them or just don't know when they will be back???
Sorry I couldn't help more..

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

randomkid
06-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Their large Travel Touring Bag is virtually the same as the diaper bag and costs less! I just checked the website and they still have it. My friend ordered it and it is really the same thing.

HTH,

melrose7
06-06-2005, 07:52 PM
i was also going to order the diaper bag and called when i didn't see it online. i was told it was backorderd until june 16th but it was available. so i'm not sure what the real story is.

MeredithsMom
06-07-2005, 07:48 AM
I ordered one about a week ago for my friend who is having twins. I received e-mail and snail mail confirmation that it would be backordered until the 16th. I was really bummed when I learned about the backorder online, since I plan to fill the bag with two Amazing Miracle Blankets and books, but I decided to use my free Similac bag as the "gift wrap" and the diaper bag will go directly to my friends house (her shower is the 18th--doh!).

I hope they put it back up on the site soon!

skohng
06-09-2005, 08:53 PM
i ordered the bag in april and the website said it was backordered until the 16th..but i got it about 2 weeks after putting in the order. you might want to try ordering it anyway! i'm so glad i did. the bag definitely holds up to all the great reviews on the board.

hth

MeredithsMom
06-10-2005, 07:30 AM
I just got an e-mail saying the bag shipped (about a week early). Yay!