PDA

View Full Version : love my new ST!!!

neocorgi
06-06-2005, 01:35 PM
i know there are several reviews of the ST already. here are my thoughts on my ST...

i finally had the chance to pack my new ST yesterday. WOW!! it can definitely hold so much without being so heavy or looking overstuffed. let me just tell you that i'm a heavy packer and this bag is perfect for me.

i love ST's organization. pocket, pockets and more pockets! it took me a while to pack coz i couldn't decide which pocket to use for all my stuff. it's definitely a dream bag for an OCD mom like me. LOL!! i bought the black ballistic with black interior. before buying i was worried that it might have a black hole effect. this is NOT the case. it's so easy to find things because of all those pockets

O-rings -- these worked great on our P3. no more clipping on and off of straps (the only gripe i have on our denim Duo). my DH commented why didn't our SH have something like that.

one thing i miss from my denim Duo or Marsupial that the ST doesn't have are the exterior pockets that usually held my water bottle. i never leave home without one. now i have to unzip the top to get to my water. not a biggie but i just wanna mention that.

one regret -- maybe i should've bought the gold flower. don't get me wrong, my black ST looks great. my DH didn't even complain when he carried it yesterday. i don't think that would be the case if with the gold flower ST. anyways, i saw someone's post with all those gold flower ST photos. gosh, it looks so cute. i wonder how my DH would react if i buy another ST. HAHA!!! he'd definitely freak out.

i'll try to take some photos later.

Keegan
06-06-2005, 01:52 PM
I am new to this: what is an ST??

neocorgi
06-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Fleurville Sling Tote

you can check it out at
http://fleurville.com/slingtote.asp

mommato2boys
06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
I would love to try this bag, but I am not cazy about the prints or colors....wonder if they will come out with new fabrics?

neocorgi
06-06-2005, 02:02 PM
i asked Fleurville about this before. they mentioned that new fabrics are being considered. ETA for those is still unknown.

mommato2boys
06-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks!!! I didn't realize this. I think with the success of this bag, new prints would come out soon, or I at least hoped!!!!.....I like some of the prints but none just hit me as I "have to buy"! I will keep checking!

MichelleRC
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I think an orange corduroy will be coming out at some point.

knaidel
06-07-2005, 12:45 PM
I thought that the orange cord was a special design for www.pokkadots.com, but when I just checked the site, it wasn't there.

priscilla73
06-08-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm so glad you love your ST. I always carry a water bottle where ever I go (whether I drink it or not is another question ;) )

I was afraid that the lack of outside bottle pocket might bug me but I'll bet it wouldn't because the ST has clean lines and with the zip top, there's no flap to get in your way when it's hanging on the stroller.

I wonder when the new backpack is coming out. Did they say?

callalillyanne
06-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Last time I checked the orange cord was available on www.allaboutsavvy.com (formerly known as kidsnstyle.com). It's cute, if I didn't already have the orange cord Alpha 7, I would get it!

callalillyanne
06-08-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm not neocorgi, but I just wanted to say that I talked to a friend who said Fleurville said the new backpack is supposed to be here sometime this summer, but I am not sure exactly when. My guess would be August. I am interested to see what the Alpha 8 looks like. I have yet to try a backpack, but this may be my first, either that or a Chester in one of the new patterns that are due out next month ;)

ETA, neocorgi, I hope you can post pics sometime! I am interested to see what a ST in the ballistic nylon looks like ;) Thanks for your review!

neocorgi
06-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Priscilla, the CS rep who replied to my email a while back said their new backpack will be availabe in the 2nd half of the year. no specific dates. i'm sure it's just around the corner.

i'm curious if Fleurville will update their Escape Pod too. any idea?

neocorgi
06-08-2005, 04:33 PM
sorry, i haven't had the chance to take photos. i'll post them as soon as i get a chance.