PDA

View Full Version : Timi & Leslie- color ques. and vs. Fleurville ST

jacquiro
06-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi all. I'm having such a tough time picking a diaper bag...especially since I'm unable to see most of the ones I like in person! This board has been fabulous in terms of giving opinions and info so I'm trying once again.

I'm due in July w/1st baby and am now debating between the Fleurville ST in Gold Flower or pink vs. the Timi & Leslie large bebe bag, which I've never seen in person. I love the peridot online, as well as a few others, like the toille and possibly amethyst, but it's really hard to tell what these colors look like in person. Just wondering if anyone has seen these in person (especially the peridot, which I love but don't know if it's too metallic looking/shiny).

Also, which seems bigger and/or more useful....Fleurville ST or T&L?

Thanks so much...I just want to order soon and need help!

carolshi
06-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I know a lot of people love the large bebe, but I have 2 kids in dipes, and it just isn't big enough for me. (Granted, I am a heavy packer.) I packed up my new ST (gold flower - love it) for the first time today, and the ST can hold way more than the large bebe. I think it's the organization more than the size. You can't go wrong with either, though. The patterns are gorgeous in both, from what I can tell. My T and L is the Lina, so I can't help you as far as the new patterns go.

Good luck!

carolshi
06-06-2005, 03:32 PM
BTW, I do have to agree with one of the other posts about needing an outside bottle pocket on the ST. This could be a make it or break it factor for a lot of people.

HTH!

MichelleRC
06-06-2005, 03:59 PM
See now, I am able to fit way more in the T&L. I have 2 in diapers and if I am carrying a bottle for the baby, there was no room for a sippy cup. It is a wonderful bag for 1 child or if you are not going to be out for the whole day where you would need changes of clothes, snacks, 47 Matchbox cars, etc. And I love that I can use it as a tote or hook it on the stroller.
BTW, I have seen the toile & peridot in person, both very pretty, and the vinyl covering makes them much more durable than just the plain fabric. The peridot is a very, very light minty green. The fabric is kind of shimmery.
Oh, and the Gold Flower sure is pretty too!
HTH!

jacquiro
06-07-2005, 06:19 PM
although I'm still confused about which holds more! I saw the ST in person again today (only the pink) and I love the versatility, so I'll probably go with that one. I guess I can always pick up a cheap bigger bag as an extra if I find that I need to carry more at times.