PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually own a Bolsa baby bag?

mommato2boys
06-10-2005, 07:24 PM
I saw these on the internet, and I have to say, I do think they are cute.....but for that price....ouch.....BUT...is it the "perfect bag"?? How sick am I??!!!!!!;)
Wonder if I could find one cheaper than $280???
Does anyone own one? what do you think about it?

nov02mom
06-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I used to have one, but I sold it. Not worth the $$$. Cute though......

mommato2boys
06-12-2005, 04:52 PM
What was the size similar too?
Did it hold a lot or is it more purse size? Is it good for a day out or more of a quick run to the store? Which bag did you have? color? I just love the look of it for some reason....I just keep thinking back to it....I just wish I could see one IRL and then maybe I could decide if I HAVE to have or move on. Have you ever see a bag and just couldn't stop thinking about it???? This is such a sickness!!!!!
Maybe if I find out some about it, I can get it out of my system!!!!;-)

nov02mom
06-13-2005, 09:58 AM
It was a pretty good sized bag, but not much on organization. Just more of a big space. You could probably use it for a pretty good chunk of the day if you weren't too big a packer! I had the black with the light blue "boy" on it. I bought it and my Shih charm bag at the same time and I kept the Shih.

mommato2boys
06-13-2005, 12:03 PM
I am so tempted...I really don't know why but this bag is just cute to me.....I even had a custom bag from ebay (Designs by Keri) made with the same color scheme that I like....I am really waiting to see if I like the ebay bag or do I order this one too!!!! I realize it is probably way overpriced....but haven't you just wanted something and just kept looking at it over and over again.......

nov02mom
06-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Um, yes.......it was called the Quinny Zapp!! LOL