PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a diaper bag for my Peg P3?

bluhimmy
06-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Looking for a diaper bag to match my P3 stroller in Hip Hop. I am currently using a SH Duo in black cord. I do like my current bad, as it serves its function well. However, with the warm weather, I would like to get something more fun. But boy, finding a bag to match the Hip Hip fabric is tough! Any suggestions?

TIA!

audball
06-12-2005, 12:25 PM
I can't really see the fabric well on-line..but is it orange and khaki? Are you looking for something "pretty" or sporty? I was thinking:
1. Skip Hop Dash in Olive with orange trim or Duo in orange
2. Fleurville A7 in orange cord (if you can find it - maybe ebay?)or red canvas?
3. Ella bags..some folks here haven't had the best of luck, but you can custom design a bag based on fabrics you pick. www.ella-bags.com
4. Not sure if the colors are complimentary, but could you try the Fleurville Sling Totes in Gold Flower or Floral Sky? You could try the green ballistic too...they are supposed to come out with an orange cord version at some point..

Hmm...this is tough!

pixelprincess
06-12-2005, 04:13 PM
The Hip Hop is cute! Love the orange. I have a P3 in Metallica and the bags that have worked for me are Fleurville Alpha 7 Red Canvas, Red Kecci and 2 Red Hens City Stripes tote.

How about a Truffle or Red Kecci? Too bad their isn't an orange. Another fun bag would be the Funky Stripes Posh by Tori. http://www.poshbytori.com/fundiapbag.html. I have no experience with the bag but the print would work well with your stroller. Or even the Disco Diva.

have fun shopping.

hobokenmom
06-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Hi. I have a p3 hip hop, and the two bags that I have that seem to match pretty well are the Aqua stripe sling tote (there is an orange stripe in the pattern) and the beige kecci with orange piping. Unfortunately the kecci is discontinued.

I also have a navy dash which I think looks fine as well.

Good luck and let me know if you find any other bags that match well.

callalillyanne
06-13-2005, 08:18 PM
The orange cord sling tote is a good suggestion! :) I just checked www.allaboutsavvy.com and it says it will release in the fall....a great stroller bag (IMO) and perfect with the Hip Hop!

Hmm, what else...what about the mandarin Loom Marsupial? I don't know if it would match perfectly, but you could check it out. www.loomlife.com.

HTH a little! :)

bluhimmy
06-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes, the Hip Hop is orange and a light khaki color. I was thinking about a second Duo, but I would love to get something else instead. Like your suggestion of Fleurville Sling Tote in Gold Flower. :o)

bluhimmy
06-14-2005, 12:16 AM
Thanks! You just gave me an excuse to get a Posh by Tori bag. Perhaps I can add this to my collection.

bluhimmy
06-14-2005, 12:20 AM
I'll have to take another look at the Aqua Stripe ST; I can't remember the orange in there.

Will let you know if I find anything else that matches :o)

bluhimmy
06-14-2005, 12:23 AM
Oh wow, I forgot about an orange Loom. Thanks for reminding me that they had orange bags.

MomTo5
06-14-2005, 03:47 PM
I also have a P3 in Hip Hop and I just ordered the PP Borsa diaper bag in the Hip Hop color. So it will match perfectly. And it hooks onto the little clips on the side of the stroller like a skip hop. perfect. HTH.

Melissa