PDA

View Full Version : Do you still like your LL Bean diaper / large touring bags?

slonic
06-12-2005, 12:23 AM
After reading all the positive reviews of the llbean bag, I've finally ordered a large touring bag in dark khaki last night.

Now I'm wondering how those who have had their bags for a while feel about them now.
Still like them?
Any problems to report?
If anybody has dark khaki touring bag, can you tell me what color is inside?
Does it get dirty?
Have you tried throwing it in a washer?

I have a feeling I'm going to like this bag a lot. In case I decide to order another one later, I'd appreciate hearing what colors everybody has. So far it seems that the diaper bag version that is backordered comes in black with lime lining and powder blue with some kind of sky blue lining. Black large touring bag has a gray lining, but I couldn't find any info on navy, khaki or powder blue.
TIA!
Suzana

tricialudao
06-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Hi!
I've had the black large touring bag for about 3 months now and still love it! It is one of my most organized diaper bags....a compartment for everything, even the pacifier! I've not washed it (not dirty yet, being black), and no problems to report. Totally recommend it!

smomom
06-12-2005, 09:54 AM
What color is the interior of the black touring bag? is it black or the lime green of the diaper bag?

If it's black, do you have a hard time finding things?

thanks!

heatherlynn
06-12-2005, 05:42 PM
It's gray.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
and #3 edd 11/05

bubbaray
06-12-2005, 07:25 PM
I believe all the large touring bags are lined in gray, but I could be wrong.

I have the LL Bean diaper bag in black with lime lining. I've had it for a few months now. It is currently my "go-to" bag, just because it is well organized and fits what I need to carry.

I don't particularly like the boxy shape when it is packed, which is why I ordered the Hanna Andersson diaper bag to try out. I'm hoping it is a little longer than it is wide. The LL Bean bag sticks out quite a ways from my body (what I call width, you could also call it depth), which I don't like.

I haven't had any problems with the bag getting dirty, so I haven't tried to wash it.

HTH
Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

Nora
06-16-2005, 08:09 PM
I've also been using it for 3 months with 2 babies. It is perfect for me in the organization and space departments. It's doesn't have any "cute" factor. I'll be sticking with it though, since any of the cute bags I've tried are no where close to what I need for space.