PDA

View Full Version : LE Do It All or Triple Compartment (backpack) Diaper Bag?

firstimemom
06-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I need help deciding on a new diaper bag. I had the Eddie Bauer backpack diaper bag from BRU and it's already falling apart (DS is only 7 mo old!).

I like the size of the Eddie Bauer, and could even use something a little bigger for when we travel.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Land's End bags on this board, so I'm thinking of giving it a try. I'm getting a new stroller in a few weeks (P3 or A3) so I'm not sure if either the DIA or Triple Compartment will be best.

Anyone have either of these bags? How's the size compared to the Eddie Bauer? Would either of these hang easily from the P3 or A3?

Thanks!

Sandra

firstimemom
06-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi Ya'll,

Just upleveling this post. It looks like there were a lot of views, but no responses.

Anyone have an opinion on these bags?

Thanks!
Sandra

mommato2boys
06-16-2005, 10:47 AM
The DIA bag will hold a lot. Very good quality. It is a little bulky when packed imo, but a solid bag. I am don't know about the other bag...maybe someone else does.

sophiesmom
06-16-2005, 01:28 PM
I had the old style DIA and really liked it. I used to hang mine on my single then double stroller (i had a graco).

I've heard the LE backpack is really big, but you seem ok with that. I'm sure it's nice. If you want to spend a little more, my friend has a backpack by Babybaks. They are really nice, and the straps even come undone to snap on your stroller if you want to hang it. They have 3 different ones: single, twins, and triplet.

Have you considered the skip hop dash? They look nice and seem to hang nice from strollers.

Right now i'm using a cheap backpack diaperbag for my 2 kids, I've been loving it!

Good luck!