PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service from Patemm!

skipperlou
06-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I just wanted to rave about the great customer I received from Grace at Patemm and Company!

I recently took my large patemm with pockets out of the car where I had been keeping it and brought it into the house to use on the floor (DD has gotten too wiggly for the changing table!). When I brought it in, I noticed small cracks at the fold corners. After checking the Patemm website and not noticing anything about this issue, I e-mailed Grace (the owner) and got a response within two hours. She asked me to mail it back to them for their production manager to look at and they would send me a new pad.

Sure enough, I mailed the pad on 6/2 and had the replacement on 6/10. I also purchased a second large patemm with pockets (one for upstairs and one for downstairs...with #3 on the way, they will get lots of use!) and matching patakas (small pockets for diaper cream/ disposable bags/etc).

I highly recommend the patemm pads and the company. Grace was very responsive and pleasant. I t sounds like they are busier than before because of recent press, but I still got great customer service! Just wanted to pass along for anyone considering a patemm.

HTH!
Lara

suzhatch1
06-15-2005, 12:34 AM
I agree! I held out for a long time before I decided to plop down $$ on a Patemm (I just couldn't get them out of my head!)...and I am soooo glad I did.

Grace sent me samples of the oilcloth when I emailed inquiring about it & I got them within 3 days. Then when I placed my order, everything came super quickly. I was pleasantly suprised that the pads were much nicer & thicker than I expected. I love them!!

Suz :)

michlyn
06-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Good to know. I love my Patemm pad, but I've noticed that it has the potential to crack in the corners like you said (no cracks yet but I can see where it's starting to wear through). Is this problem more prone on some patterns versus others? I have an Emma but would love to get a Gracie, too.

skipperlou
06-16-2005, 06:23 PM
I don't know. Grace said they had only had one other return for cracks.

Mine was an Emma also and the second one I bought was a Gracie!

Lara

michlyn
06-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I inspected mine more closely, and I did notice a small tear in one corner. :-( . I think I'll email her. I'm probably also going to get the Gracie and also one of those Pataka pouches, too (you've inspired me!).

I hope the new ones I get don't wear out so soon...