PDA

View Full Version : Should I Keep the Small Travel Touring Bag????

Sara_Avery_1more
06-28-2005, 03:01 PM
So...I had a $10 gift certificate for LL Bean and decided to order the small travel touring bag. I have the large one that I was using for just dd (2.5 yrs old), but it was really big for just her stuff. I mostly used it for longer outings. I am expecting #2 in about 5 weeks, so I definately think that it will be more useful when I have 2 kids' stuff that I need to tote around.

But...back to the small bag. I just got it today in black. It's a good size for just dd's stuff right now and still pretty organized as I don't have AS much stuff that I need for her anymore..(a snack, drink, crayons, diapers, wipes, and then my stuff). It's smaller and easier to carry around..but I am not sure if I should keep it since like I said, I will have 2 kids pretty soon.

I also have a summer tote that I just bought last night at Target as a bag for myself when I go out alone, but I can also fit a diaper, wipes and a snack in that for dd...

Soooo...what to do?? I got it for $12 since I had the gift certificate and free shipping, so I didn't spend that much on it.

WDYT??