PDA

View Full Version : Don't faint, but DH says I need another diaper bag!

elliput
07-03-2005, 07:31 AM
Well, I only have two right now - my Pixie Doggie Bag aka UAMDC (Un Apres...) and my LE lg tailored tote. I do have a couple of promo formula bags, but those don't count. ;-)

Here is the issue - the Pixie is my everyday purse and short trip bag. The LE tote is great for all day, but the design of my BR Rocket prevents me from getting it in the basket and it almost too big for the basket on SC Camden. The Pixie measures 9.5x12x4,and the LE tote measures 11.5x17x8.75. So I need something in between these sizes. Requirements are stylish, no vinyl, organization/inside pockets a big plus. It can be messanger, tote or bag. I'm not too keen on backpack styles, but one that is convertible is okay. Price wise - under $100 if possible.

I have seen the Skip Hop IRL and it didn't do anything for me. I have also seen the Kecci - this is a possibility.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

ginamlee
07-03-2005, 02:55 PM
If you are interested in a Chester Diaper Tote Bag in Candy Stripe, let me know. It is brand new and since it hasn't been out of my closet, I think it needs a new home.
http://store1.yimg.com/I/netkidswear_1851_78021029.jpg

lovetoscrapbook
07-03-2005, 10:26 PM
OOOOh - that is really pretty!!!! Are there outside pockets? Are we allowed to sell diaper bags here? there are a couple I'd like to sell - to buy something new!!! ha ha

tina-t
07-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Several suggestions:

Loom marsupial - www.loomlife.com, there are several for sale at the babybags yahoo group for less than $100

Chester totes - www.chesterhandbags.com. They have a sale page with diaper bags as low as $60.00.

Kecci mommy bag - I have seen these at the Nordstrom rack, but can be hit or miss.

Elaine tote at www.ella-bags.com. You can choose your fabrics and other accessories.

Some people like the LL bean bags but I have no experience with this.

HTH!

knaidel
07-04-2005, 09:24 AM
I think that the fleurville sling tote is within your size range. I know you said you wanted to spend under $100- there is someone on babybags who is currently selling some from a retailer in her area thats closing down- for $100 each. I just bought a dash from this person. Email me through the boards if you want the link.

ckleist
07-05-2005, 08:52 AM
I emailed you, but in case you didn't get it, I've got a barely used ST for sale. Let me know if you are interested.