PDA

View Full Version : Senior backpack at the GAP -- GREAT diaper bag find!!!!

DAKnits
07-04-2005, 08:17 PM
LOOK at the Senior Backpack at the GAP on sale! I just found this today, and it's almost like it was MADE for use as a diaper bag, but it's a kid's backpack and I LOVE it. I couldn't resist, and my DH is probably going to flip!

I got the navy and purple one (this size comes in rose or navy and neither match my stroller, but the navy was more "adult" looking and less clashy). There is also a smaller size pack in cool prints, but I thought I would get more use out of this one. Who knows, I might get a small one for those quick trips!

http://www.gap.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=406730&wpid=316445

I couldn't believe it when I saw it!

There are two pockets, one on each side of the backpack that fit an Avent bottle (I tried in the store). There are two separate compartments that zipper open instead of just one main compartment, which is GREAT b/c I like to separate food and clothing. On top of it all, in one of them is a flat pocket that is the size of a changing pad so it can just slip right in there!! There is a front pouch that zips that could fit your wallet and make up, or whatever personal items you have -- or you can use it for baby items. On that pouch are seven spaces to attach extra pouches that they sell -- I bought two of them (one for credit cards and money, one as a pacifier pouch or whatever. You can also attach your keys tot his pouch, OR attach the keys to the caribiner on the back of the bag or to the caribiner on one of the side pockets. This next feature is amazing -- there is a COOLER (lunch pack) that actually attaches to the bag! You can then detach it and take it alone, or keep it attached. I bought this as well. It's made of polyester with vinyl backing (feels like my old school back packs), and the inside is all vinyl.

I swear I expected a changing pad to be inside of that inner pocket b/c this bag has all the features of a diaper bag!

DAKnits
07-04-2005, 08:22 PM
I just looked at the accessories I bought ... I got the purple polka
dot lunch pack and the metallic purple cell phone pouch (I had no
idea what this was and thought I would just use this as a pacifier
pouch LOL!), and a small coin purse that I don't see on the website.
I also looked at the rose color again ... it just wasn't as pretty as
the navy to me, but they have the same features!

momtoB
01-02-2006, 07:21 PM
unfortunately this doesn't appear to be on their website any more. Has anyone seen this in the stores lately (or something similar at another store). It sounds just like what I've been looking for!