PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Bagg shopping cart cover? Any info would be great.

Grantsmom
07-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Hello-

I was going to buy a Buggy bagg but would love to hear from anyone who has one. Is it easy to install? Does it cover all carts you have come across?

Thanks

mom2aidan
07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
I do have the buggybag shopping cart cover and I LOVE it! It fits all carts even the ones from costco. I love that it folds like a bag and it has handle where you can hold it or put it over your shoulder. I can put it on a cart while holding my DS at the same time.
And my DS also loves riding the carts with this cover! He has used the pillow everytime he rides the carts.
I would definitely recommend it!

Grantsmom
07-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Thank you so much! Sounds like a winner then!

ginamlee
07-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Also have one and give it two big thumbs up! I love how it zips closed into a nice, totable package. Definitely one of my better baby purchases.

lisak
07-09-2005, 11:57 PM
I have one too. I bought one after it was recommended by a friend.
I love that the fabric stretches so it can fit larger carts like the ones at warehouse stores.
I have washed mine a few times and it washes and holds its shape well.
It is a bit more than other cart covers out there, but it really has been a great purchase for us.

I think you will like it.

HTH!

tbustermom
07-12-2005, 12:13 PM
I've had the black and white check Buggy Bagg since early 2002, used it with two kids, and it looks brand-new! My only criticism is that the design doesn't work so great with most standard restaurant high chairs, but it works perfectly on all shopping carts I've encountered. Big thumbs up!!