PDA

View Full Version : Okay I need to stop buying diaper bags... I just counted and

MommytoLayla
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I just did a count of the bags that I currently have in my collection and the ones I have owned in the past.... by the way my dd is only 14 months old.

I currently have 11 in my stash that I am rotating through.
I have sold or returned 13 more. And I am sure I am missing a couple.
I think that I may need to weed a few out of my collection which I have started doing by offering a few on the baby bags board.. but I probably should find a few more to sell... The even more sad thing is that I have a couple on the way that aren't even here yet, yikes!!!

Please tell me I am not the only one.

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

tina-t
07-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Shannon, welcome to the club. I have stopped counting the bags that I have bought and sold!!! :)

suzhatch1
07-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Oh Shannon! You're not the only one! LOL! I think I currently have about 9 in my stash & have probably bought/sold/returned about a dozen others. The *worse* part (sarcastic giggle here) is that I have 4 of the same bag (T&L Large Bebe) because I just love it soooo much! I have it in 4 different patterns & I just can't get enough of it!

So I'm with you!!
Suz :)

tmrbwilson1998
07-09-2005, 02:42 AM
I ditto the PPs, Shannon - no need to feel bad! My DS is almost 2 1/2 and I got away with one tote bag and LE LT and DIA bags...since March, when I discovered all this diaper bag mania (I am due with DD July 23), I have gotten 5 bags (3 from the baby board at yahoo, so I have decided that I am doing other Mommies a favor by taking the bags "off their hands!) :)

I have rationalized it that with a DD, I need some less utilitarian-style bags and need more feminine, pretty ones! Thank goodness for a very sweet and understanding DH!

You are not alone!
Tina :)

nov02mom
07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah Shannon- you're in good company here! Several of us have had 50+!!!