PDA

View Full Version : any suggestion for a small messenger diaper bag-not sporty looking

pusakat
07-07-2005, 10:38 PM
hi!
I'm searching for a small messenger bag that has a good organization like the lands end LT or overland donner but I like something that is not sporty looking, washable and easy to maintain. Any suggestion?
I like pink bags ;o) but any color would work.

thank you,
Kat

lpl47
07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
www.onecoolchick.com

The bags are beautiful and the customer service is great. I just had a problem with mine and Caroline fixed it for me.

The messenger pictured on their website is the larger messenger, they have two other sizes as well. I have the small messenger (I think it's about 12x12) I keep 1 diaper, wipes, my 2 wallets, keys, epipen, tissues, small snack, coupons and a few other things in mine. I have a bottle pocket, but the bag doesn't really close well with a sippy cup in it (I have big sippy cups!)

smbirth
07-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh---I thought my diaper bag obsession was over!!!

Those messengers look awesome!! How does the brocade hold up? I would be afraid it would snag or pull over time.

Oh boy---some thing new to add to my wish list!! Drool, drool, drool

lpl47
07-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I would post around and ask about the brocade holding up... I got my bag when there was a BBB coop, so I know a number of other people have these bags. I've had my bag for about 6 months and use it all the time (it's my diaper bag and purse). I did get some pulling across the back and a snag and I wrote to the owner and she said that she hasn't had any other problems with the fabric that I have (I have a fabric that's not posted on-line yet called Black Fireworks.) Anyway she did offer to try to fix the bag, which she did nicely and added a pocket along the back to hopefully prevent further snags.

I hope this helps. It is an expensive bag, so I would want to be certain that other bags are holding up. I do love my bag though.

ckleist
07-12-2005, 07:32 AM
how about one of the ameribag healthy back bags? They are available in different material, can be either slung over the shoulder or messenger style and have tons of pockets (inside and out) with good organization and several colors...basic or fun. The microfiber bag is machine washable, drip dry. I have both a microfiber in medium and the diaperbag that are very lightly used (my first son was extremely colicky and we never went anywhere but to the doctor). I've got pics, but haven't been able to upload here for awhile now for some reason. If interested, email me.

www.ameribag.com