PDA

View Full Version : Bag to Match Chocolate MBUS????

VickiH
07-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I would love to find something that matches my new chocolate MBUS...any suggestions?

Thanks

suzhatch1
07-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Ooohhh....pretty!! How about a Chocolate/Pink Skip Hop Dash or maybe a Chocolate/Pink or Chocolate/Blue Fleurville Sling Tote?

ETA: For something fancier, how about a Truffle or Caramel Kecci bag? The Kecci strap clips on the side can be used with carabiner clips to attach to the handlebars, or you can just sling it over the handles.

We have a red MBUS & I use a Skip Hop Dash with it & love it!

Suz :)

bubbaray
07-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Personally, I would go with a bag that coordinates, not that matches, KWIM? So, I would pick a bubblegum pink Skip Hop or perhaps an ice blue one....

A kiwi Ellington In Flight tote might be nice, but you would need stroller hooks to hook it onto your handlebar.

FWIW, I don't particularly like hanging bags from the handle of my MBUS. I find it feels "back heavy" then. I prefer a smaller bag like the LE LT that fits in the basket. But, all the LE LT have black on them, so they might not go with the brown. But, if you wanted to go with the LE LT, the light blue (atlantic?) would look nice, especially as you have a boy.

If you want something girly, the Timi & Leslie Opal tote or backpack might look nice with the brown, but I haven't seen that fabric IRL, so I'm just going based on pictures.

HTH

Happy Shopping!

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

callalillyanne
07-09-2005, 08:58 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is the chocolate skip hop duo! ;) But I really liked Suz's suggestions with the chocolate/pink dash and the truffle kecci (pretty match!).

Also, maybe the brown Loom Marsupial? Or the antique pink Marsupial?

HTH!

VickiH
07-09-2005, 09:02 PM
These all sound great - I'm going to check them out.

Thanks so much

VickiH
07-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all of the great suggestions ladies. I've decided to go with a Floral Sky Fleurville Slingtote. It should be here Wednesday.

Thanks again.

callalillyanne
07-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Good choice Vicki! I have a Floral Sky ST- it's very pretty! Should look great on your MBUS :)

kath0469
07-12-2005, 05:08 PM
That's going to look great! I just picked up the Aqua Stripe Sling Tote and saw the Floral Sky bag. It should be PERFECT with the Chocolate MBUS.