PDA

View Full Version : Patemm Shipping question

writeleigh
07-10-2005, 03:39 PM
If I order a Patemm Pad, do they offer expedited shipping? I wasn't sure if that was possible, or if the pads are made only at the time of order. TIA :)

tmrbwilson1998
07-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Hi! When I ordered one for a gift, it must have been ready to mail, for I rec'd it within a week (and I am in Germany, so that was pretty fast!). You may want to check, but it was so fast for me - I ordered the large Emma? (red and white one) with pockets and the pitaka with it as well!

Let us know how you like it!

HTH!
Tina

Judie
07-11-2005, 06:44 AM
can anyone tell me what's so great about this? should i get one? lol!! thanks!

judie

writeleigh
07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Maybe they have a certain number already made, but on the web they put to give it two weeks, probably in case they get more orders than anticipated for a particular pattern or something.

tmrbwilson1998
07-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi, Judie! Okay, so the neat things about the Patemm Pad are:
1) big and round...so even for a wiggly baby, he/she will not come off like on a rectangular pad
2) folds up into itself and has two carrying handles, so easy to fold open and use
3) option of having pockets, so once you open it up to the circle to change the diaper, you have a stash of diapers, wipes, etc. right there
4) many people use them when changing baby in the car or at others' homes
5) one very smart Mom who needed a place to put her baby in church came up with the idea to put it on the church pew along with some quiet toys (gotta love Mommy ingenuity!)
6) great even as a playmat for baby to play on
7) for quick trips, leave the heavy diaper bag in the car and just carry in the Patemm.
8) Another great Mom here keeps one downstairs so that she does not have to run upstairs for diaper changes...

Okay, so there are a few of the pros to the Patemm...can you tell I am wanting one and trying to find as many reasons as possible to get one?!

HTH!
Tina :)

writeleigh
07-11-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm planning to use it as a bag for quiet toys in church too :) But Liam is a toddler. I'm going to spread part of the mat on the pew to keep things neater and add a layer of quiet.

Which, actually, brings me to a question I have (but I guess it works then if someone else uses it that way too). Is the pad pretty "expandable" - like if I stick toys in the pockets, will it still work, or will it be too bulky to fold?

tmrbwilson1998
07-11-2005, 10:18 AM
From what I remember about the large with pockets I got my friend, I do not how well the toys would work in it, especially when trying to fold it up. Maybe a couple of flat books/coloring books? I cannot answer definitively, though maybe some others who actually have one of their own can!

HTH!
Tina

Judie
07-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Thank you both Tina and Leigh!

Judie

michlyn
07-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I have a large Gracie, and with a few diapers and wipes, it's on the bulky side when folded, so I imagine toys would be bulkier.

I love this pad though - I will also say in addition to the functionality, it looks great and comes in many cute patterns!