PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a un apres Ingrid?

MommytoLayla
07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I am still not sure which one I want, the fourmi or the ingrid. I want
something small
so that it isn't a huge empty bag when I take out dd stuff. I went out this
weekend
with dh, just the two of us for a change and my bag was empty with out her stuff
in it.
I was thinking maybe the small ingrid or small fourmi. Any thoughts on which
would
be better?

TIA,
Shannon

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

lovetoscrapbook
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I have the small fourmi and large Ingrid. I prefer the fourmi b.c it can go over your shoulder more comfortable and is taller.

lovetoscrapbook
07-11-2005, 09:33 PM
forgot to tell you - the small Ingrid is really tiny. More like a handheld purse. Not sure if that is what you are going for. Very cute and pretty but you have to hand hold it or wear it on your forearm.

c2lane
07-12-2005, 10:13 PM
I have the large Ingrid and LOVE it!!!! I put DD's stuff in the middle compartment which consists of:

2 diapers - size 3
wipes case
1 change of clothes
a roll of plastic bags for diaper disposal
a disposable changing pad
a baggy with fork & spoon

There is still plenty of room in the other 2 pockets for my things.

When I was ordering the bag, the girl told me the small Ingrid is really tiny. I have yet to use the Ingrid without DD's stuff in it but I don't think it's too big at all.

~Carrie
mom to Dillan Rose 01/02/04
& our 2nd blessing due 10/6/05

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040102/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]
http://lilypie.com/days/051006/2/5/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

goosey77
07-12-2005, 10:14 PM
I haven't seen the Ingrid in person, nor have I seen the small Fourmi.

I have the large Fourmi. I love it. I am not a big handbag person at all -- with the exception of my Fourmi and a hobo-ish type bag, all of my handbags are quite small, fitting no more than a wallet, cell phone, zippered receipt bag (really a pencil bag), and keys. I *hate* sifting through giant bags. Until I got the two larger bags (both purchased within the last two months), I carried diapers in my Similac diaper bag and carried my small handbags seperately b/c I couldn't see paying for a bag I wouldn't like. Anyway, my thoughts on the Fourmi are this-- the larger bag doesn't feel like an empty bag when there's not much in it. I don't carry much in mine, period. The only regular things I carry are my wallet, pencil bag, cell phone, two diapers, a small lap pad (used as a changing pad), wipes, and my umbrella. I wanted something bigger for the option of carrying things like books, toys, extra clothes, snacks, and a sippy cup, but I only carry those things when I need them, which really isn't that often. When my Fourmi doesn't have much in it, it just sort of folds in (from the sides, not front/back), making it appear smaller. Being a small bag girl I like it better that way anyway.

That said, I am hoping to get a small Fourmi one of these days. I love the bag and pretty much the only way I can justify having more than one color is to have different sizes. :)