PDA

View Full Version : New Chester prints and styles

smbirth
07-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Hello everyone

After hearing everyone rave about their Chester bags, I have been anxiously awaiting the new prints.

After checking out the site it looks like there is now a tote and a messenger. Pretty prints too. A preorder is now in place and looks like the bags will arrive in late August.

Just wondered what you all thought about the new styles and new bags.

www.chesterhandbags.com click on "shop online" then "diaper bags"

tmrbwilson1998
07-14-2005, 09:38 AM
oooh - you are evil, evil woman! They look so cute, and I like all three prints. The truffle print would be so perfect for Autumn and Winter, and with all those pockets, wow! I have never seen any Chester IRL, but maybe one of these will make it to my mailbox!

Thanks for sharing!
Tina

callalillyanne
07-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Loooooove the new prints! The truffle actually looks like it will match my Bali Blue Mac Vogue! :)

It is really cool that they added all those pockets, too! I think I'd like to try the messenger ;)

tina-t
07-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Oooooh, the truffle looks cute. The messenger style in truffle is calling my name....

lisak
07-15-2005, 09:07 PM
The truffle is pretty. I wish there were a way to take a look at the interior to see how its organized.

sarahs
07-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Oooh! I love the Bon Bon print! I have an old Chester and really didn't like it due to it's lack of organization, but the new styles look like they have lots of pockets.

I'm dying to see a photo of the interior.