PDA

View Full Version : Which color for my new Skip Hop Canvas Duo????

newmomto1
07-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Okay...
I am getting ready to give the Skip Hop Duo another try. I have already bought & sold a couple of them (one black & one charcoal).
I sold them b/c they weren't big enough for me.
But, DS is older now, I am carrying a little less, and I think I am going to get him a Little Marsh to carry his toys in.
I am planning to get a canvas one.
At first I was planning on the Chocolate color...but now I am thinking maybe the Ice Blue??
I know they can be machine washed...but in general (b/c I don't want to be washing it all the time)...does the Ice color always end up looking dirty?
I think the Choc. looks pretty cool & definitely would hide the dirt...but is it too boring & too wintery??
On the other hand...is the Ice too Summery (Fall will be here before we know it).
I already have a Blue Choc. A7 & a Lina T&L Large Bebe....
I would branch out to a different color...but I don't know which one.
I am not really a "pink" person...& one of my friends already has the red...I don't want to be a copy cat :P.
Give me your opinions please...
Apparently I am incapable of making these decisions on my own :-)
TIA!!

MommytoLayla
07-16-2005, 03:03 PM
I think since you already have some brown bags but like that shade what about the olive, that seems pretty. I like the storm color as well. But if you are really looking for a different color I love the orange :)
Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

newmomto1
07-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Hmmm...
I hadn't considered the Olive.
Has anyone seen it IRL?
That might be an option too :-)
I just added it to the poll/
Now I am thinking Choc vs. Olive.
I think I have talked myself out of the Ice since it will probably be so similar to my Blue A7.

mommato2boys
07-17-2005, 09:17 PM
If size is an issue, try the expo, you would have some extra room if you need it or if you don't, you could keep it zipped. I personally LOVE my camo one, but camo is a color that you either love or don't. I love camo, I am even thinking of doing DS#2's room in camo when he gets out of the crib!!! DH likes the camo too and it is so sporty and fun to carry with a boy, I think if I ever have a girl I would have to get the diaper dude pink one!!!! Just another thought!