PDA

View Full Version : PPB...Posh Baby...Bumble Bag...help?

dmr1818
07-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi there-
I rec'd a PPB as a gift, I have a new baby and I am jsut starting the leave the house more. I love the bag, but hate that there is no space for my things. I like the backpack option and don't want anything too rugged looking.

Do you think the posh bag has better organization or the bumble bag maybe? I also am not a huge fan of velcro.

Any thoughts are much appreciated!!

audball
07-17-2005, 10:17 PM
I think the Bumble Bag is a great bag personally - unfortunately, I just haven't found a print that I adore. On the other hand, the Posh Baby bags have great prints, but because it's almost too big, I have a hard time using it everyday (it collapses if it's not completely full). The Posh Baby makes a great travel bag - it's durable, pretty, and huge!

I had a Bumble Bag in the Nicole style, which is smaller than the Jessica style which is all they have available now. But I found my bag to be too small for me (I have two in dipes). I imagine that for a newborn, the size of the Jessica style would be perfect. The interior organization is really nice (a ton of pockets and a velcro-ed change pad), and it doesn't look too overwhelming if you wear it as a backpack. I also like that some of the styles do not have a black interior. The Posh Baby has a black interior which sometimes drives me a little crazy!

Both bags are great though - depends on how much you think you will pack in the future. If you like the PPB, you may want to consider just getting a few small organizational bags - larger cosmetic bags and the like, to put stuff in. Then you can justify keeping the bag and having it be useful to you! ;)

golfgirl12_27
07-17-2005, 11:20 PM
I've been on the search for the "perfect" diaper bag. Haven't found it yet (and DD is 6 months old!!), but I really like the Bumble Bag Jessica style. I'm planning on ordering it- but I can't decide on the pattern. They are $102 at www.poutchild.com which is the cheapest I've found this far.

I also checked out the Posh Baby bag- they are nice but I didn't want the vinyl. Other than that- I have no clue. I've only seen the Bumble Bag in real life- and that was hanging from someone's stroller, so I'm not too experienced on these bags. However, from the pics I've seen and the feedback on here- I've decided to order the Bumble Bag. If I don't like it, I'll just return it or sell it I guess!

Good luck!
-Suz
dd- Sophia 01.12.05

whittyanne
07-18-2005, 02:24 PM
The Posh Baby bag is really nice. I don't think the vinyl is all that noticable - not like it is on the Fleurville. It's not a shiny vinyl and it's more pliable.

You can order them on the Precious Personalities website (http://www.preciouspersonalities.com/) It's run by BBB Julie!