PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Picklebottom bag - does it matter which print/boy or girl?

soontobemommy
07-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey all!
I am going to be receiving one of these as a gifts from my best friend for my shower and the one I like the best she commented since am having a boy I should get a different pattern (I like the asian brown with some pink in it- called Spring Roll) but my thinking is I am the one carrying it/ using it (instead of my purse) and i wanted something that would match MY style (gosh knows everything else I've bought for baby is all boy!!!) not the babies. But now am thinking maybe my thinking is incorrect? I also just realized the diaper changing area is pink (not brown) so maybe this would not be a good choice. This is my first child so my first diaper bag.

Does it matter which print I chose? Also if I have another child and it is a girl then I'd need another bag and at the cost of these I'd rather not do that but I want something that will match my style and my clothes as well.

Opinions would be great - thanks so much!
Lauren

murpheyblue
07-18-2005, 11:28 PM
You're the one carrying it so go with the print you love. While your son is of an age that he can be changed on the zip out diaper pad, he will not care about the color. I have the Spring Roll, it's gorgeous (and totally gender neutral IMO)!

callalillyanne
07-19-2005, 08:24 AM
I agree with the PP, it's your bag, not the baby's! Get the color you love! :)

soontobemommy
07-19-2005, 02:02 PM
thanks guys- that's what I was thinking -It needs to suit my style and match my clothes (afterall I am the one carrying it!)

Am going to stick to my first choice the Spring Roll :-)

Thanks again!