PDA

View Full Version : Loom Marsuipal vs Bumble Jessica

Judie
07-27-2005, 08:29 PM
ok, i was reading through some posts and now i'm interested in these 2 bags. i have 2 dd's- a 2 year old and newborn being breastfed. i've never worn a backpack as a diaper bag so i would probably wear them as messengers or on my shoulder.

can anyone comment on either bag? are both big enough to hold stuff for both girls and my stuff?

i want a bag that has outside sippy cup holders and with good organization.

also, if anyone has a recommendation as to the best place to purchase either bag, please let me know.

thank you so much!

judie

momtojoshua2002
07-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello

I don't have any experience with the Bumble Jessica but I own two Marsupials and I love them!

It will probably be enough for your needs for SHORT trips only. The insulated bottle holder takes up some space and it's all about utilizing the space in the bottom corners when you pack. But I am able to fit things for me, DS (3) and DD (3 months) when going to the mall (we live like 10 mins away). For longer trips (going to a mall 30 mins + away), I do the Dash, and for going to people's houses, I do the Fleurville MS.

The outside cup holders are the best on the Marsupial, and the magnetic closures are awesome!!

However, you can fit more in a Dash and its outside bottle pockets are great as well. Just refer to old posts about removing the velcro.....(unless you don't mind it)........ The organization of the Dash is slightly better too, and it has clips to hang off the stroller.

I can see myself using the MS more and more come fall and winter, because of bulkier changes of clothes. But for now, the Dash works great.

For finding any bag, the babybags yahoo group is an awesome place! Just be careful! It's very addicting..........I've only been a member for 2 months but I've made about 11 or so transactions......

Judie
07-30-2005, 07:41 AM
thanks ida! i ordered the bumble jessica- a kind poster on the yahoo group said the marsuipal would be too small for my needs. it looks like a great bag though. you are so right- that board is addicting!!!

i did consider the dash, as i have a duo, which i loved. however, after reading about the velcro issue, i opted against it.

judie