PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant High Chair Covers?

jbrownd
07-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Sorry if this isn't the place to post, but couldn't find anything when searching other forums. Does anyone know where I can get a restaurant high chair cover. I don't want The Floppy Seat or a Clean Diner. We were out last night and I saw one in black toile that was small (like the Clean Diner), and fit very well, and was incredibly cute. The people who had it got up and left before I could ask where she got it. It had a tag on it, so I don't think it was hand made. I did a google search, but only found Floppy Seats (too big) and Clean Diners. If I can't find anything else, I'll get a Clean Diner, I just don't care for their fabric selections.
Thanks for the help!
--- Jennifer

heidi_timms
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
There are tons of great high chair cover makers on the internet. I have bought from all of these sellers:

1. www.snazzybaby.com I bought one from here when they weren't as pricey

2. www.sewcuteboutique.com I just bought a gift from here. I did custom "burberry" fabric for my friend who loves Burberry. She does great custom work

3. www.covers4kids.com I bought another gift from here for my niece's daughter

All were nice quality.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lindauer72101
08-01-2005, 10:45 AM
We have a clean diner but we also have the FP portable highchair. We love it. It folds and goes. It is great when you want your DC next to you but they aren't big enough for a regular booster. Check it out on the F-P website. I got mine at Target.
Angela

Chelsie Lea 7/9/2004
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040709/3/0/1/+10/.png
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif

carolines mommy
08-01-2005, 05:46 PM
We have the FP chair too and love it. I did just buy a highchair cover for restaurants though because #2 will eventually be needed the FP chair. I bought a cover called the "high chair flair". It only comes in red/white check though.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05