PDA

View Full Version : Sling moms- diaper bags other than LLBean or Lands End?

my3fallkiddos
07-31-2005, 07:34 PM
I bought a sling from lucky baby (haven't gotten it yet but am excited about it!) and plan to put DS in the stroller and DS #2 (when he arrives :)) in the sling. I curently have a Kate Spade diaper bag but the straps aren't that long and I've almost hurt my wrist several times. So I definitely need a different bag when I use the sling.

What diaper bags other than LLBean's or Lands End are sling moms using? I ordered an OiOi Messenger bag in Chocolate Pink (which will match the sling I ordered from Lucky Baby ;)) and it should be here tomorrow but I'm wondering if it'll be too small...

So any other recommendations on diaper bags? I'm assuming messenger style are easiest to use? I personally don't care for back pack diaper bags though. It needs to be rooming enough to pack essentials for 2 kids- 1 toddler and 1 newborn.

Thanks!

Carrie
EDD w/#3 9/20/05

PS: Will cross post on carriers board...

aahjed
08-01-2005, 12:24 PM
If you will have the stroller with you, then I think a bag with stroller clips like the SKip HOp, or one of the SH knockoffs will be your best bet, because you won't have to carry anything other than your baby.

When I carry my baby (also in a lucky baby pouch!) I just carry my T&L Large Bebe either on the opposite shoulder, or just in my hand.
Angela