PDA

View Full Version : Way to hang a diaper bag on stroller handles?

Judie
08-01-2005, 12:58 PM
i thought i read here about a way to use "clips" to clip a diaper bag into stroller handles, ala, skip hop style. does anyone know what i'm talking about?

i ordered a bumble jessica bag and since it can turn into a backpack, i'm thinking it may have rings that i can attach something and clip it onto the stroller handles.

thanks!

judie

supercalifragilous
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Are you talking about those red and yellow hooks called Stroller Swivelers? I've seen them @ BRU and Target.

I use them to clip my Kecci onto the stroller. I use it as a backpack but when I hang them on the Stroller Swivelers I hang them on the two side clips where the messenger bag straps would attach.

I suppose you could buy some D-rings at an outdoor outfitter store and do the same thing but I like the open-ended clips since they're just deep enough to hold bag handles yet open for easy removal, plus they swivel around.

HTH!

Judie
08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
actually, i think someone mentioned D- rings and that's what i was thinking. however, i think i prefer the ones you wrote about. thanks so much!

unfortunately i have to buy them online and they seem to be soldout at lots of places. i did find one place for $4.99 (babyuniverse.com) but the shipping is $6.95!

thanks again!!

Judie
08-01-2005, 02:33 PM
i found them somewhere else, i don't know how much shipping would be though. thanks!