PDA

View Full Version : For those who ordered the Diapees and Wipees....

amp
08-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Now that you've had them a week or two, what do you think? Do you like them? Are they worth the money? I'm considering one or two (since I'll soon have 2 sizes of dipes), but don't know whether to get any or skip it.

Thanks!

priscilla73
08-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I REALLY like mine!

jbrownd
08-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I like mine also. It's great to be able to just grab it and go, and makes switching from one bag to another easier. I also keep one stocked in the car, and have one for when DD#2 arrives.

dowlinal
08-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Andrea,

I just got mine but I really like it. For now I plan to use it in my purse because I really don't need much for Madeline anymore, but the real reason I bought it was to keep Madeline's dipes separe from the new baby's stuff. I figure that most of the bag will be new baby stuff and the case will make it easier to just grab Madeline's dipes

my3fallkiddos
08-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Yup, love mine! I ordered 3 and have DS's diapers plus wipes in one (hot dots), the baby's diapers plus wipes in the second (pink camo) and the third (ABC) holds the plastic baggies.

Love them!

Carrie
EDD w/#3 9/20/05

jwozy
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
I bought 2 and leave one in the basket of our stroller and have used the others for quick trips out and love them both!

essnce629
08-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I really like mine (Tutti Fruiti). I keep it in one of the pockets of my "quick trip" bag (Fleurville ST) and have one cloth AIO diaper in it, a soft pack of Huggies wipes, a disposable changing pad (disposable incontinence pad :)), and a ziploc bag (to put the dirty cloth diaper in).

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif 23 months & counting! http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9870.gif

aahjed
08-03-2005, 08:14 PM
I got the black disco and love it. I'm going to get another, just can't decide which one!

Angela

lisak
08-05-2005, 04:48 PM
I am on the fence about these too, but think I may get one to try out.
I just wish there were some more boyish-looking colors, like bold stripes, solid bold colors, or denim, etc. otherwise I have to buy a new bag so they match.

amp
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I've heard that they are putting out some new fabrics/choices in the fall, but no one knows what they will look like. One of our resident WAHM's (Julie/Jamsmu of www.preciouspersonalities.com) has put in a recommendation to them for more boyish fabrics, but who knows what will happen. But if you're not sure on the current choices, you could wait a month or two and see if they release some new choices.

mrsmac
08-12-2005, 10:04 PM
I ordered 6 and I love them.
I have two in my diaper bag, a SH Dash (pink camo for DD and blue baseballs for DS - this really helps G-ma keep them straight) and the disco dots in my purse with diapers for both kiddos. The other three (hot dots, funky monkey and ABC) I bought for baby shower gifts. I put them in gift baskets filled with all kinds of other diapering goodies. (Although the funky monkey is so darn cute I'm thinking of confiscating it for myself!)
Oh and incidentally in each of mine I am able to fit 3 diapers, a small pouch of wipes (the hard cases take up too much room IMO), a huggies disposable changing pad and a fresh sak/plastic bag.
Just writing this has made me want to order more, lol!
I hope they come out with a few more boyish fabrics and/or brocades!
~Tanya

DeborahM
08-13-2005, 11:08 AM
I bought two - the funky monkey and the hot dots. The funky monkey is extremely cute!!! I've got my DD in the hotdots (just dipes) and I think I'll use the funky monkey for swim diapers for my 2, now that we've just gotten my DS into "big boy" underwear.

Deborah

houseof3boys
08-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Why oh why did you post this? Now I *have* to order one or two with all of this great feedback!!! :)

You are evil Andrea. I am now thinking that I need another pouch becuase of your post about the MNM and the KKAFP.

I am not going to read anything else you post about from now on. :)

shoppinggal
08-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Question - if you use a small hard wipe case - how many diapers (sz 3) will fit with it?

What is the fabric like? Is it plain cotton? Are they well sewn? Does it look like something you can just sew yourself or is it worth it?

I'm still undecided but if I decide I want one, I want to get in with the free shipping before it expires at the end of the month.

Thanks!

saschalicks
08-15-2005, 11:25 AM
I can fit a hard case and 3 size 4 diapes in there.

The fabric is plain cotton, and very well sewn. It does look like something someone could so if they have the knack. However, I do not. I could ask my MIL but she often flakes, so I bought two. One for DS (he gets the baseballs) and one for DS#2 on the way. The Funky Monkeys is the cutest (for a boy). I also ordered one for a gift.

HTH.

Corie
08-17-2005, 10:30 AM
I love my diaper pouches!!

I have the Hot Dot and the Blue Baseball. :)
The Baseball one is fully loaded and in the car!

amp
08-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Hee Hee! Sorry Debbi! I am dangerous to my own wallet and DH's wallet, but had no idea I was affecting yours as well! Isn't it strange how on this bargain board we find so many things we had no idea we needed but must have?! Sorry to be putting a dent in your finances also! :-)