PDA

View Full Version : Would an OiOi and Dash be overkill? Duo instead?

my3fallkiddos
08-03-2005, 02:08 PM
I love my OiOi Messenger bag but like I said in another post, it's the "all day outing" bag. I was set on getting the Duo but now I'm wondering if the Dash would be better? It seems like everyone loves the Dash! But wouldn't that be overkill to have an OiOi and a Dash?

I was thinking of the Duo as my lightweight "quick trip" or going to the park bag.

Thanks!

Carrie
EDD w/#3 9/20/05

kcampbell
08-03-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't think so. I have a PP that I use as an all day outing bag and got a Dash for a recent trip. I love them both but that being said the Dash is much much smaller than what I was expecting. I have adjusted to this but can barely fit what I want even when traveling "light".

squimp
08-03-2005, 10:42 PM
I love my Dash. I'm mostly a quick trip gal, and it is so perfect for that. I love the shape, size, style and organization.

The Dash is definitely smaller than the Duo, but I like that it's more shallow.

my3fallkiddos
08-04-2005, 11:53 AM
"The Dash is definitely smaller than the Duo"

It is? I thought the Dash was bigger than the Duo? So maybe I should get the Dash instead? I just don't want another "all day" bag but more of a quick trip bag.

Thanks!

Carrie

lmwbasye
08-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Carrie,

I was also under the impression that the Dash is bigger than the Duo. I believe size order for Skip Hops are Duo, Dash, Expo (smallest to largest).

Laura :)

Liam (10/21)

lisak
08-05-2005, 04:42 PM
It depends on what you carry and also how tall/short you are. I'm 5' or 5'1" and prefer the Dash.

The Duo is taller, while the Dash is wider and longer. The Dash is truly more messenger style, whereas the Duo is more box-shaped (if that makes any sense).

I like that the Dash can stand on its own. The Duo could not.
The Dash is shallower, but wider, and I think it holds more.

HTH!