PDA

View Full Version : Got my new LL Bean Microfiber Tote

berebunch
08-03-2005, 08:24 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tote! It's not marketed as a diaper bag, but it's perfect! Thanks to ckleist for posting pics a few weeks ago, so I could see what I was getting. It is a big bag, but it's perfect for me, as I have 5 month-old twins, and a 2 year old to accommodate when I go out. The straps are longer than the bag I was using, and they're perfect. They're also tapered a little bit in the center, and have grip tape on them, which helps them stay on my shoulder. The mommy pocket is perfect for me, as it holds a ton of stuff, and I can comfortably stash 4 bottles in the side pockets if I desire. Plus, the mint green is a gorgeous color, and it's very unique :)

Then, when I'm finished toting diapers around, I get a nice bag for me :) I highly recommend this bag to anyone who needs to carry a lot.

Amy

Judie
08-04-2005, 07:15 AM
i've been considering this bag as well. i recently ordered a bumble jessica bag and am waiting to receive it. we're going to florida at the end of august and was thinking about getting this bag for the trip. i have a 2 year old and newborn.

hmm, something to think about. glad you love it!

judie