PDA

View Full Version : Posh Baby or Bumble

LoriH
08-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I really want a messenger/backpack style bag and I have narrowed it down to these two bags. I really like the Posh bag but I am having a hard time justifying spending $200 on a diaper bag. What are the differences between these two bags and which do you prefer?
TIA

JeannieMN
08-05-2005, 04:33 PM
I haven't seen the Posh Baby bags but I recently purchased a Bumble Bag in Blue Latte and LOVE IT! It is so much better than the Kecci messenger I was using. It has great organization and is easy to clean. I found it online for $115 (waddletotoddle.com). Good luck with your decision!

putriungu
08-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi,
I have both
for me the Posh baby is huge !
I like the Bumble better,at least for me
I got it for $ 91+$3 S&H here http://store.birthboutique.com/for-mommy-diaper-bags-bumble-bags.html
They only have 1 color available though
HTH

Judie
08-05-2005, 05:15 PM
i don't have either bag yet- i recently ordered a bumble jessica and am waiting to receive it.

i ordered it from www.wildchildpdx.com. julie is wonderful and you can email her with any questions. i asked if she would give us any discounts and she is offering free shipping for the entire month of august. (after you place an order, you have to send her an email with the code "JUDITH" and she won't charge you shipping- for some reason her site doesn't process codes so the shipping charges show up on the site but you won't get billed). also she seems to have the best prices on the bumble bags- i got the circus strip pattern for $99.

i did ask her about posh baby also. i don't think she has it on her site but i believe she can get them. i basically told her my needs and she said the bumble or the posh would be good but posh is more expensive and i think a tad bigger.

this is julie's email address: [email protected]. she was very friendly, helpful and answered all my questions. i asked her if a playtex sippy cup would fit in the holder of the bumble and she actually tried it out and made sure it fit!

let us know what you decide to get!

judie

javierandastrid
08-09-2005, 09:27 PM
i have a posh baby and love it! it is huge with lots of organization. i use it for outings, travel (went to Europe), and use it as DS 'daycare bag as well. this bag is pretty..i always get lots of compliments. i have a skiphop for short outings. i dont know much about bumble. goodluck!