PDA

View Full Version : cart cover - doubles

supercalifragilous
08-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Is there anyone besides Covers4Kids who makes these? Basically it's a regular cart cover but with 4 leg holes instead of the usual 2 (like for Costco carts).

Or do most of you moms with 2+ kids not even care to use a cart cover at that point? :P

Emmas Mom
08-08-2005, 03:18 PM
www.sewcuteboutique.com Cathy. LOVE the cover she made us & it was a lot cheaper than Covers 4 kids (I checked her out too). I *believe* if you e-mail Cathy she can make ones with 4 leg openings. She's great to work with & does excellent work. :) HTH!

berebunch
08-08-2005, 09:45 PM
I have seen the Twins Clean Shopper. It's for those large carts. You can get it by going to www.cleanshopper.com and following the links to the twins one. In a few months (when my twins can sit on their own), I'll be buying one of these - they're much cheaper than any I've found anywhere else.

Amy

suzhatch1
08-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Chubbyseats.com

She'll make a double for you! I purchased 2 covers from her. They are fabulous!

Suz :)

supercalifragilous
08-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Unfortunately, I e-mailed Cathy and she wrote, "Thanks so much for your interest in my custom cart covers. I'm sorry but I don't make the double covers for twins." :(

That's too bad b/c she gets really good reviews here! Off to check the other ones PPs recommended! Thanks for the suggestions!