PDA

View Full Version : Help: PPB Toddler Tote- comments on usability, size, etc???

feierabend35
08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Does anyone have/know about the PPB Toddler Tote? I am very interested in buying one in the black jaguar but I want to make sure it will work for me. I am not the lightest of all packers but this would be a special occasion bag- short trips. I am expecting our first baby in a few months-- so not a toddler- would it still work for a baby?
I have the opportunity to get one at a good deal but I don't want to be disappointed.
Any comments would be very helpful!!!
Jenn:)

emmiem
08-10-2005, 07:32 AM
I used it when my DD was a toddler. It is not waterproof so I would not put a bottle in the pockets. There is 2 back pockets and 2 side pockets. Inside, there is only a velcro back pocket which is small. I usually fit 2-3 diapers, wipes, wallet, checkbook, phone, cosmetic case, lipstick, cheerios container, and notepad in it. After a while, the straps become less stiff and they need to be ironed flat. Also, the fabric can fray a little bit. It also gets less stiff over tilme and floppy which I didn't like. It is a great bag but not really worth the price. The tag and website said that you can dryclean it but my drycleaner wouldn't touch it.
Michele

feierabend35
08-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the info, Michele. It might work out while I am breastfeeding??. . .I like that you used it as a purse also. I bought one on babybags and got a good deal so the price wasn't so bad.
Jenn